Architectural Services: Construction Phases
10,000+ Hours of Experience
• Provides conscientious construction phase field review and paperwork management.
• Over 10,000 hours of construction phase experience, both on and off the site, primarily on wood-frame projects.
• Intuitive sense of what is buildable, and of the sequence of construction, offering timely, productive resolutions to construction issues.
Diligence Through Project Wrap-Up
• Concise, organized field review reports, to track and resolve issues in advance of contemplated completion, with an emphasis on life-safety aspects
• Organized occupancy documentation. Similar to a building permit submission, acts as a team “whip,” assembling a coordinated list of the required documentation and actions for consultants